My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Michael Joseph Jackson RIP

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:56 AM

Michael Jackson (King Of Pop)

Am i too late for this?
I hope it is alright
Today, i watched Michael Jackson VCD
I am so glad that i have it
I have it since i am small but did not get the opportunity to watch it
Until my mom told me that we have a Michael Jackson VCD
I was so surprised and i watched it until we returned home
The title 'King Of Pop' doesn't make him look easy
And his dancing skill is so cool
Its a great loss that the world lost a talented superstar
He pass away on the 25th June 2009
And 25th June will be a day that we remember

R.I.P Michael Jackson




By Kelvin Tan with Sincerity Heart.