My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





4th KX Badminton Championship

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:27 AM
On the 6th June 2009
A competition was held in the MBA
And it is the 4th KX Badminton Championship
I felt so excited because its my first time watching competition in live show
I drive to MBA that day 
My father let me me drove to MBA 
So, when i went in
It's crowded with many players
Kids, Youth, Old Folk and others pro player
 I am having training that day with my friends
So usually we practise at the court but somehow because of the competition
We moved to another court 
That day was quite boring because the TWINS BROTHER didn't come
We name them twins because they look alike
Well, training ended 
(Here are some pro player that i able to get some snap shot)






And the time is getting late 
I went home with my aunt 
Because my cousin brother birthday on that day
The cool part is that i would be able to drive
Something funny is that whenever i turn i did not stop
I pressed the oil
Aunt said that they feel like riding on the roller coaster
Well, whenever you wanna ride roller coaster
Do call me, and i make sure you have a fun time

-EnD-