My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Back from holiday

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:12 AM
Exam ended and holiday ended as well
Time to get back our result paper
Received all of my exam papers
Quite satisfied with some of it although i fail
But it is still better than last time
Fail now does not mean you will fail next time
And i believe in it
The most disappointed thing is that i failed to get the result i want for my English
There is a lot of mistake i done on it
And throughout it, i can repair
I would never give up my dream to further my study in Hawaii
Going to attend 2 tuition center next week
Guess i cannot do revision myself
Just don't know the way to revise
And i don't believe that i could not master you Mathematics
You will be mastered by me in no time
Thinking about many stuff recently
Stuff to improve my study
And i learn some of it
If we think it is easy, it is easy
Right now we feel that it is hard, In the future, it is just a piece of cake
Just like, 3x2=6 is hard when we are still primary but now it is a piece of cake
This is what i mean
Beside, it really need a lot of practises just to make it done perfectly
Practises make perfect
SPM is my only hope
Nothing is impossible =)



By Kelvin Tan.