My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Thursday and Friday Activity

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:09 AM

Hey there,
Having a Frisbee competition on Thursday.
Besides, the Chinese Singing Competition is held in the hall.
Bought the ticket but dint not even get a chance to witness it with my own eyes.
Was too busy compete with other opponent.
We won Frisbee can get First!
Guess what?
Its so hard that we struggle so hard.
We played 7 - 8 game in a row if i am not mistaken or whatever is it.
Just get to rest some minutes.
I have a reminder to the newbies or some freshmen.
Please behave your attitude.
You are new and you are trying to act pro?
I can finish you inside 3 min without giving you any marks.
Respect the seniors, kay?

Second day, its a Koperasi Day.
I was member of the Koperasi and we get to sing on the stage.
Its Lagu Koperasi or Koperasi Song's.
Get to do something on that day also.
Selling herbal egg.
Sunrider's Calli Tea with Egg
Have you ever tried it before?
I think it should not be nice that day because it needs to be boil for 2 days to have the good taste of it.
Learned how to do business as well.
Although not earning more but its an experience for me.
And i am willing to learn from the bottom.
To become a Professional Businessman.
Btw, my dear ordered a love shape waffle for me.
Its so nice eventhough i dont eat chocolate waffle.
HaHa =)

Love Shape Waffle



She eats the half leaving another half for me =)



-EnD-