My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Happy Father's Day

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:21 AM
The official date of Father's Day is on the 21st June
But my church celebrate it one day earlier
I had my 1 day off
Joining them in participating in the Father's Day
It was quite a fun day
Get to learn many thing
And i was busy organising all the activities
Young Men did a great job in this activity
Congratulations
The only thing i know that we all really do enjoy that night
It would be great if we can play through the midnight
But wasn't able to do so since tomorrow is Sunday
And i need to get to church early in the morning
One more thing, during the activity, i drove my father's car
And he did not know anything about it
I bet i gonna die when he read my blog X.X

Meanwhile, another problem just occurred
The only thing i don't understand is
We sat down and talked all over again just to get thing done
And why wouldn't he understand whats going on and you
Whats the point of talking all those kind of scary thing in our class?
Its not funny Kay?
Try to put all the blame on us when your son had trouble?
We done everything and even apologising to each other
And right now, i don't feel comfortable whenever i see you
Look, i am not trying to be impolite
But things just get complicated after you get into this situation

Forget about it
I wouldn't remember this just to make myself unhappy
I still have a long journey to go
Life is not easy
But we still have to go on

Second day, Sunday
Finished my church
Went to grandma house to celebrate Father's Day
And guess what? I took a lot of pic =)
It wasnt perfect yet because not my whole family were there
When we are taking picture


Chocolate Cake

After lighten up the candle, it look much more better

Grandfather and Brian

Grandfather, Brian and Zheng You

Grandfather, Grandmother and Great Grandmother

Grandfather, Brian, Grandmother and Great Grandmother

Grandfather: Come eat la!

Great Grandmother

Parents with their papa and mama and ah ma ~

Weeee~



-EnD-