My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Jeong's Birthday

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:24 AM


Alright it's Jeong Birthday today
Sorry i couldn't spend longer time with you 
Have to go home because my house is very far after we moved away from the previous area
We celebrated Jeong's Birthday in Shabu Shabu
Steamboat Buffet
The best thing about Shabu Shabu is 
Everyone get to have their own pot
Talking about buffet 
Its my favourite 
It remind me about last time going to Saisaki very often
A Japanese restaurant buffet
I like buffet since after that 
Because we get to choose many food and wouldn't be bother about what to choose
Back to topic

Well, Jeong 
Its a Happy Birthday song from me 

Happy Birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Jeong,
Happy Birthday to you.

Wish your dream will come true =)

Some picture i took inside the Shabu Shabu



Own pot


I eat a lot and i might eat you up if you make me angry


Its also about this little machine 
Food all around =)

-End-