My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Set goal first

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:12 AM
First of all,
I am thinking of what i am gonna do after SPM.
Right, no doubt i am going to further my study!
But question always appear in my mind.
How should i achieve it?
Should i be able to further my study to Hawaii?
I am not good in Maths, what am i gonna do?
I did no do revision daily, will i be able to achieve?
Yea, this is one of a lazy dumb act.
But this time, i wont let off any chance anymore.
DEFINITELY I am going to Hawaii!!
Before that, i need to get something done first.
Subject's that i need to pay more attention in.
Economics is one of a subject i need to mastered before i enter business world.
Communications is also important, International Country prefer better English communication.
Maths is very IMPORTANT!! As businessman need to learn how to count month income or make some kinda account.
Science is another subject that teaches us about technology or many other thing that are related to internal or external body or whatever.
Perdagangan is important to me also because it fill my requirement about the knowledge of a businessman.
History is also an important subject for me, as we are Malaysians, we need to know the history of our country before we develop into another country.
Now, what i miss?
Right, Malay is also important because it can also known as my additional language.
So, right now, i speak in English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien.
Awesome, 5 languages!

Well, i get everything set up.
That i just need to do more in Maths, English, Economics, Science, Perdagangan and History
Right now, just need to put more effort in studies and homework.
SPM is coming soon. After that, i am going to buy my own ticket to CRUISE!!!
September is coming soon also.
Got to prepare for my Michigan Test.
Going to revise through Toefl a thousand time.
Meanwhile, first of a thing i would do if i arrive Hawaii.
To kill my sister for saying my brain is for toilet use.
I am going to prove to you!! And my brain would be a waste if its going to be for toilet use.
Such a brilliant brain with many creative ideas that may bump you onto the wall. =P

To people who try to gossip behind me:
I am not trying to open my mouth and and talk big.
If you are trying to comment me, comment yourself first.
I am much more better than you having some courage to post it here.
Think first =)


By Kelvin Tan.