My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Unexpected

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:17 AM
Friend's i know its hard for you
But its also hard for us looking at you so sad
So cheer up
We are there for you anytime when you need us
Voice out if you need any help
Btw, i am planning to call the missionary to home visit them
To teach them the Plan Of Salvation
So, i hope that you wouldn't reject it when i asked you

Actually, i just want to share my experience also
My first uncle pass away
And i was kinda small that time
And i saw many of my relatives cry
I just cant control myself and i did cry
It was a hard time losing someone
Until i had a chance to know the church
Everything change since i joined the church
Bad attitude, Bad characteristics
I become more happier in my life
But sometimes trials do always happen
And trials make our life stronger
And i do pray for guidance
And it really work
But it require a strong faith

I just hope that i would just keep all the commandments and be faithful

Beside this, second thing that happen
My computer just break down
I shouldn't have update my computer causes it to lock
And i have no idea how to unlock it
And right now i am sitting on the chair using mom's lap top blogging
While my dad fixing my computer over there
Bad thing is that i formated from XP to Vista
And right now its back to XP again

SPM is coming
And i am not that easy letting this chance to slip away anymore
I intend to fight for it
To get my target
I am to at least get 2 A and above
Cheers =)

P/S:My mathematics is slightly improving