My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Apple

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 7:33 PM


Before i start my blog, i wanna introduce some stuff that i learned this week.
Yesterday, i went to Popular to get some workbook for my school.
And i bought a magazine and its iCreate.
iCreate talks all about Apple, MacBook and etc.
I was so inspired by MacBook since the day my sister bought it.
The design was just too awesome.
Besides, the dekstop also has its own style.
And it really make me feel like owning it.
But my mother told me, that if i passed my Michigan Test, she would buy one for me.
The only hope that i can own it is just passing the exam.
I just need to work hard in doing Toefl exercise.
Back to reading iCreate, while i was reading it.
It teaches all kind of tips, guide and tutorials about MacBook.
It was so cool reading it non stop yesterday.
The details about the MacBook.
One of the MacBook that turn my eye to it is
MacBook Air
(as shown as below)
And the price is just so beautiful.








MacBook Air US$1499


It's so thick and thin and i bet it's fast too.
Some of the details i took it from
http://www.apple.com/macbookair/
Try to check it out!
And i think i am addicted to iCreate magazine.
I just feel like subcrisbe it every month.
It cost 6 pound sterling and when its converted to RM
Its RM46.90
Kelvin's is a fans of Apple =)
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
Kelvin Tan.