My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Priest Activity

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 1:34 AM

We planned an activity recently for us, Priest.
And then we came out of this idea.
Overnight and playing Nintendo WII.
As i was the one who was in charge.
We ask the leader for permission.
And permission granted!

Yesterday was the day we have this activity.
We arrived at Nicholas house around 5.
And then the first thing i do is.
DOTA DOTA DOTA.
I missed that game so much.
Alright then.
It's my turn to play against Jowie.
Guess what?
I won him.
HAHAHA!
It was the funniest moment.
He was sitting right beside me using laptop facing the other side.
And i was sitting behind him peeping his screen.
And then i play against Jonathan.
And this Jowie is crazy.
(P/S: I hope he doesn't read my blog.)
He was using this Nerf and shooting me for one whole day.
Have a look with this Nerf.


NERF.


He suggested us =.=
I mean us, to buy this NERF and have a war in his house.
There are many type of Nerf.
And then, we had our dinner.
Thanks to Sis Ann & Bro Tony, Nicholas Parents.
Then, we continue our game.
Playing RISK: Star Wars


What can i comment for this game is.
You have unlimited time.
And some of the snapshot i took when we are playing.


My troops.

Have a close look with my troops.

Start to invade the enemies territories.

After playing RISK,we played another game.
It's Monopoly Deal Game.



This game is the best part of the whole card game.
Its Monopoly but they make it into something special using card.
The rules are easy.
You have to own at least 3 different colour property with full set.
And you are counted WIN!
You get it from Parkson.
I would get it as soon as possible.
We played this for one whole night.
Until 2am.
Some snapshot i took.




The other game that we played is UNO Spin.
Everyone's favourites when its UNO.
And this UNO Spin is so strict with the new rule.
I almost fall asleep playing this.



Last of all, Jowie's bring his Nintendo WII.
This Nintendo WII is so cool.
You can just own it and train it yourself cox it really do help us in physical.
That are some game that might need the movement of your body
such as running, we are to hold the controller and move up and down as fast as possible
And i hurt my finger while playing this.
That controller just happen to hit my finger and it bleed.


Before i end this, there is friend of mine, Adrian.
He is going to London to serve his mission.
So, i wishes you good luck and safe journey.
Best wishes from me =)

End of my post.


Kelvin Tan.