My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 11:07 PM




07 August 2009







Sorry for what i had posted in the previous post.



I just cant help with my hand whenever i did something in my daily life.



My hand just cant go in ease.



And it just make me feel like blogging.


To share the thing i experience.



Today, Nicholas, Aaron, Adrian and also Me watched a movie together.



Because Adrian is going London soon.



And its our last time watching movie together.



The title of the movie is



'G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra'




Above are the poster of G.I Joe.

And then, i will post some of the screenshot that i save from somewhere else.














Rate: 8.9/10




By Kelvin Tan.