My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





A picture with Adrian before he depart to London.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:08 PM

My blog is seriously being inactive for few weeks.
Sorry for not updating.
Back to the main topic.
By now, Adrian is already in London.
And i fully wish him from my bottom of heart.
Hope that he do well as a missionaries.
And preach the gospel among all the European.
I hope that someday i can be just like him.
Having all the positive attitude.
Disposed every negative thing/attitude.
One of the thing i was really grateful is,
he teached me DOTA. LOLS.
All the best to you Adrian. =)
Do remember to send me some picture or souvenir you took from London.


By Kelvin Tan.