My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





zzz

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 12:50 AM
Today really really a bad day.
In school not happy.
Go back home also not happy.
Hmmm .. Today was suppose to go back home.
But mother bring us to hospital to visit our uncle(4 yi husband = our uncle?)
Then went and visit him lurh.
Then le.
Mom say want fax.
Then went to aunt house fax lurh.
She called me to help her fax.
Then i helped her fax lurh.
Then finish faxing.
I waited her to fetch me.
30 min pass 1 hour pass.
Still dint come fetch me.
Den 6 like that onli come fetch me.
Really dulan!
Nvm lurhhh.
Then reach home eat and check homework.
Then now blogging lurh
Ciaoz ~