My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





A day that suddenly become worsen

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:49 AM
It began afternoon when i finished my dancing class.
I feel headache and was feeling so weak.
I fell ill after i mix with dunno who in the school.
We walked to the taxi stand and bought the ticket for the taxi.
When i entered into the taxi.
The radio speaker was so noisy. And its hurting my head a lot.
I closed my eye and took a nap. But it was too noisy that i couldnt rest properly.
And then we reached, i ran out from the taxi and went to the restaurant(sui yuen) and ordered 100 plus and fried rice.
Then i took the ice using the straw and put into my mouth.
I having so hard time eating that fried rice.
It was so oily that i force myself to finish it. I ate awhile and rested for awhile. And i finished it. =)
I drank the 100 plus then.
And waited for 7.30pm. That she finished her tuition.
It was so cold that time that make me hugged my bag and under my bad situation i waited for her.
I waited from 6 something to 7.30pm just to see her 1 eye =)
And then the time has come.
She came down, and holding her hp calling someone.
And i was looking at her that she dint noticed me.
Until i saw her went into the car. I called my father to fetch me.
And my friend is waiting with me. 30 minute or something like that.
He arrived and i called my friend to go in my car that i say night is very danger to walk home alone.
And when he go into the car. I told my father to fetch him home.
(And then i wont tell you about this)
I argued with my father, and we dint even talk at all after that.
(Hereby , i apology to you my friend. I am sorry)
And then he fetch me to da bao thing for him to eat.
I da bao and walked to the bank that he said he waited me at there.
When i was walking, i was struggling with the condition and pain.
Feel like fainting, and i got up the car at last and slept again until i reach my home and done my bathing.
I was shaking non stop because my bathroom dont have water heater.
And i done everything with my packing and now lying on bed much more comfortable.