My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Complicated

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:25 AM
Today the school finish at about 1.50pm.
My father fetch us and we went for lunch.
Ate wan tan mee.(YUCKS!!Ate it for these few days d)
Since the day i moved, my family never really cooked before(swt)
So everyday, my lunch and dinner is either da bao or eat outside.
Chicken rice , wan tan mee.
Kinda bored with those kind of food d.
Hmmm, after that went home and ask my sister about the registration of BYU.
Its kinda complicated that i cant understand about it.
And i registered it d.
And still wanna download part 3 or part 4 ??
Urgh..I dunno..
Where to download it ohh ??
Swt .. Tomorrow seminary start.
I have to wake up 5am everyday~.~
Toefl toefl toefl ~~
Read ittt..
Pass ittt..
I am crazy @@
!&@&#^(mailto:!*%5E#*@&#^)$*^@&)#^!*&)$*&!^&#!_(*!#&@#)*@#

The EnD

Recent update:
Just receive a call 8.50pm.
NO SEMINARY!!
START NEXT WEEK!!
BRAVO xD