My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





I miss dancing

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 11:57 PM
Today is the 5th time i dint go for dancing.
Dad was so busy working that he wouldnt fetch me.
Mom was too busy until she dint answer my calls.
And she called me back at about 3 something.
Asking if i wanna go dance.
And i said no coz she just finished her meeting and i dont want her to speed home.Its a dangerous act.
This is a disadvantage for living so far away.
Hard to go out.Hard to meet with ppl.
And then i smsed with my dear that i fall asleep.(swt=.=")
And then right now is 6pm.
I am going off to finish my maths and my newspaper.
Beside i cant even remenbered what happen today.
Sayonara =)