My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Sunday 11th January

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:04 AM
Today morning i woke up early, and went to church.
Althought we are late for the church but we stll manage to attend.
In the church Bro steven/Pres Steven gave some talk about the BYU.
He said i can apply it now and ready to go to the BYU Hawaii next year september but i still dont have the confident in my SPM/An english test that is compulsary to take for going BYU Hawaii.
My sister told me that it was really hard.
I am a bit scary when i heard of it.
But because of you, i can pass through it =)
Thx baby ~ =D
Well, after finishing the church, went to my aunt shop and have some lunch.
Chicken chop rice and apple juice =)
It was so delicious.
Then i my mom fetch my grandma and some of my cousin back to my grandma house.Having fun there talking with my sister.
And everything pass and i came back home preparing my school stuff for tomorrow.
A better tomorrow day.
Nite X)