My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:24 AM
This morning when i was walking to the toilet.
My hand accidentally hit the bottle.
A glass bottle that i received from my girlfriend during my birthday.
It feel and broke into pieces.
I was just paused at that moment. Could not even imagine what happen.
It was really sad. I told her but she told me that she would make a new one for me.

Beside that, today i went to Sunway. I bought an Echo Park T-shirt!!
The reason i went there is to watch Battleground.
But it require 18 age and above and a ticket.
So we went to one of my friend house and watch together in a group.
It was so amazing until my mom arrived before it finished.
Btw, i really wish those who live in Puchong Jaya to be careful.
Recently, more cases about rob case is increasing right now.
So lock your door always and do not walk alone=)