My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





The First 3 Day Of Chinese New Year

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 11:42 PM
26/1/2009 (First Day Of Chinese New Year)

Today is the first day of CNY, right now i am in my grandmother house, Kuala Selangor. We have our Family Reunion here by eating together. And then, my aunt(sen sen) started to give us ang pao. Wee ~
2 ang pao received =)

27/1/2009 (Second Day Of Chinese New Year)

Woke up in the morning, brushed teeth,wash face, ate my breakfast, and wear my new clothes.Ready for bai nian ~!!
First, we went to our first house anBlockquoted had our lunch there.
Then, we went to another friend of my grandmother and there is the first time i receive my ang pao worth Rm1.10 ( My heart was like OH GOSH!!My first time )Haha =.="

28/1/2009 (Third Day Of Chinese New Year)

Wednesday, 11am++ we went to Ipoh bringing our dog, Zero.Well, its kinda irritating bringing a dog around in a car. We arrived at my mom's friend house, a beautiful house, and have my lunch there.Then we went to another mom's friend house. The most high class condominium in Ipoh. Mom's friend is single but she still gave us ang pao. Hehe.. After hearing their experience about those business, what do i expect more? Work hard =D