My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Second day in school

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 12:12 AM
6/1/09
A new beginning in the 2009.
Started my school 2 day d.
Still the same, woke up at 5.50am.
And rush toward the bathroom and open the water tab.
The water is freaking cold that i keep on shaking.(My new house dont have water heater)
And done everything and went to the school in 15 - 20 minutes.
Lets skip it.(Kinda bored)
Recess started.
Walk to the canteen and bought a milo ice.
And walk around the school area.
And this is how i pass my recess time.
Went into the class and slept coz teacher not teaching.
Skip it 1 more time.
Arrived home.
Mom keep on rush me to send the certificate of birth to my sister.
And ended up cant send.
And went to mom's friend company and send through there.
And it sent d.
Den come back home.
Playing with my dog.
And sis msn back from hawaii.
And i rush in and chat with her.
Kinda funny conversation.
And then skip.
And then .. SIS !! YOUR CHAIR MAKE UR PARENTS ARGUE AR !!
Because of what the feng shui master say.
That if this chair is inside my parent room then either my mom have man outside or my dad have women outside.
They keep on argue.
And my small sis call me to stop them from aguing
Then i went and ask them whats wrong.
And they talk about all this feng shui.
Den i said.
Put in my room la.
Den mom say cant.
And said that if this chair is in ur room.
You will become lazy.
And i tried to stop them from argue and they stopped and finally.
And right now i am writing a blog.
Nothing much to say.