My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





No Topic Blog

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:04 AM
What the.
Need to type again.
Using this laptop is kinda hard without its mouse.
Start over all again lurh.
Went back home today.
Kinda tired.
Took a nap about 10-15min.
Then went to old house to do some cleaning.
Good news is my old house got ppl rent d.
Bad news is the house is sold.
Its a home that my family member use to have fun together.
Sharing the happiness together.
Its a memorable house for me.
But we have to look forward and keep on going with no regret.
Now so fast 10 something d.
Gotta go read my newspaper and prepare for my school tomorrow.
Bye =D