My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





WARNING: I hate being annoyed!

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:53 AM
Few weeks back, a guy came into my shop and we talked quite a lot. He start asking my hp number. I gave him. Today, he called me out to yam cha, he was talking about GRABBING OPPORTUNITY is very important while EDUCATION is not that important, Bill gates is a drop out student, and now he is the world richest man, Steve Job a drop out, now a CEO of APPLE, Michael Dell also a drop out, now founder of DELL. I would like to ask, if there is no OPPORTUNITY, are you gonna wait till there is an OPPORTUNITY? CRAP. He starts talking about AMWAY, American Way, and then start talking about earning 2k per month will do. And then with all the crap for 20minutes, he start grabbing a form out from his bag, registration for AMWAY. And start asking me for my IC. I WAS LIKE 0.0!!! I said, ermm. let me think first la. He said, you can still register and consider for 1 year. SHITTT!!! I started feeling so annoyed. I told him, eh, i wanna go back d. Later my boss scold me. Then I left with my friend. And I am sure he is gonna call me AGAIN!!! HELPPPP!!!!