My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Funny incident.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:56 AM
This is what happen when I was working, a super tiny girl came in. 
And seek for my help, she said that her iPhone face some kind of problem.
No ringtone and she charge her iPhone last night but right now its turn off. 
She get her iPhone from Singapore, 1 months ago. 
When I put her iPhone on the dock, it start charging. 
I start to ask her, hey, maybe its your charger problem, your iPhone is alright. 
I offer to charge her iPhone and she said she would come back 30min later.
Frankly speaking, if my manager know, he is gonna kill me! 

1 hour later

Jumping all around shouting ''I am hungry'' 
So me and one of my friend decide to bring the iPhone to Starbucks and head to lunch. 
It was a long journey because it was at the end of the old wing. 
When we entered, well, she was quite busy. Forget about it then. 
Hand over her her iPhone and then head to lunch.

I think probably around 5 something, she came into my shop with a bag. 
Offering me a CHOCOLATE DRINKS. 
At first, I thought it was coffee because I thought Starbucks sell coffee only. 
So I decided to try. It was chocolate. 
My first time trying Starbucks drink.
 Not bad. 

Hey, FYI, I did not flirt her. 

 STARBUCKS CHOCOLATE!!