My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Thanks!

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:32 AM
Currently working for 2 weeks already. Had a wonderful and memorable experience.
Time is passing so fast. My sister will be leaving to Hawaii this Sunday while my mom to States this Saturday.
While me, staying here till end of December. Felt so lazy to settle my visa. Still need to visit US embassy.

Back to topic. This Saturday will be my shop grand opening. And there would be some freebies giving out.
I am aiming to sell 3 machine. 3 machine will do. Please please please grant me 3 machine.
I am almost there. Professional career. Allow me to share my experience.
I am receiving positive feedback from customer. I can't believe that there is customer looking for me.
There is one part where I was busy teaching the customer how to use iPod at the back, and the customer that
I serve yesterday purposely went to get me at the back to get a macbook white. I am seriously so thankful.
And another part where I was talking to another customer, a customer came to me get a speaker.
Thanks! Thank you so much. ''Treat the customer with all your heart, and they will remember you''
And the exciting part is, some of them called me. Yeah, great. Annoyed. Sorry.
I learned how to communicate as well. Especially with korean, negro, china and etc.
One of the great experience is to joke with the customer or to show them some amazing trick to impress them.
I humbly thank all the customer from the bottom of my heart for remembering my name. Thanks.

Cheers.