My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Doesn't mean to insult.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:47 AM
Wei, time to end the story. 
The previous post state that I want to date someone. 
Yup, its true. But staying 4 - 5 months here in Malaysia, I don't feel like dating.
My mom always tell me, if you are not capable, don't date. You will destroy a girl's future.
I always keep that in my mind. Thats why I never date till now. 
I still feel that love doesn't belong to me. For me, I don't know why. 
I very hard to trust girl nowadays. 

My principle of dating is never date someone who is older than me. 

This few days, there is a person that I seriously hate so much. 
I don't know why when people think they are in 40s, they thought they are always smarter.
Is it because they live in the world for 40 year, that they think they go through everything?
COME ON? EVERYTHING? TRILLION BILLION MILLION OF TRIAL? YOU GONE THROUGH EVERYTHING? 
I was once the seminary president, you fired me because I scolded your son SHUT UP.
Now, your wife is always talking in front of the student that I'd been fired?
Right, fire me. Now you guys have problem sending attendance sheet to Singapore.
I won't help. Screw yourself please. 
I was busy working, and you called me to send message to the Deacon. 
I told you I was BUSY WORKING! You insist. Fine, send me the details then.
You said,  your handphone can't send SMS? WTF??!! Are you trying to prank me?
FINE!! I send la. I am your first counselor what. Your son second counselor sit there ''goyang kaki''
You made me in-charge of the Father's day, fine. I took care of everything. 
I put you in-charge of the BBQ, the party suppose to start at 6, you came at 7? 
Are you coming for the benediction only? I said 6, you came at 7? 
Can you become a leader? Hell NO from me. I won't obey someone who is not responsible.

This is gonna be my last time. I am not helping you out anymore. 
Anything happen, please call the branch president, stake president or even Singapore president. 
You used to threaten me with that, didn't you? I am telling you now. 
Bring it on please. I will bring you down in front of them. 

This word has been in mind for quite a time;
Fear no one; but fear GOD.

Why should I scare you?
Bring it on please.