My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





EpiCentre @ IOI Grand opening.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:44 AM
Remembered I said I will sell 3 machine? 
YES! I did it. 
I am lazy to explain, let the picture do the talking.

The big boss.

We are Apple Premium Reseller (APR)

The first draw, I was the MC =) 

The second draw, that speaker worth RM1550
 but we are giving for only RM299!!

Customer trying to test my calculation skill but 
I show them the perfect calculation.

Hi Sir, can I help you? 

MacBook white!! 

V for Victory. 

iPod touch? 

Hope the time pass faster. 

The advantage of working here, we can play with the speaker! 

So BORED if there is no customer. 

Speaker, sir? 

Macbook Pro 13'' sir? 

Spot me in the iMac? 

Nando's ~ 

Meet my indonesian friend and my senior.
They are all professional.

Final picture!

Miss you guys. 
Hope everyone of you are doing fine and wish you all the best.