My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





I know what I want.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:08 AM
I finally realize what I want to do actually. 
I wont feel tired whenever I work. 
Every moment, I was having fun.
No matter how nasty a customer try to be, as long as I smile to them.
They are friendly and nice. I try to tame them like they are lion.
I tried but some of them just don't seems to be friendly.
I guess I need to work really hard. I treat this place as my second home.
I never wanted to stay at house, I wanna work. I don't wanna waste my time playing games anymore.
I wanna be a professional. This is my dream.

Today, my friend told me that, the store manager actually has a high hope on me. 
I know I have to do something about it. I don't wanna disappoint him. 
Currently, I am the top 2 ranking sales man with 14k sales. 
I wanna be better. I wanna be different. 

I don't want to talk big, I want to prove that I can do it. 
Winning is a bonus, while losing is an improvement. 
I love this sentence. Don't give up even though you fail. 
You don't realize that you actually gain much knowledge when you are losing.
You lose 1 time, the second time, you are gonna kick the winner ass.

I have a wish right now.
My wish is to grant me 3 wish.
My first wish is, a big bungalow that can accommodate my grandparents and my families.
My second wish is, skip 6 years, I wanna see my future. 
My third wish is, count me in for your exclusive club, Trump.
(billionaire club)