My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





My experience.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:58 AM
Hey guys, as in the previous post. I post that I was working. is the pic that I capture in my working place.
First of all, FYI, let me know if you want any Apple stuff like
Macbook, iMac, iPod or etc. 
I will let you know the pricing.
And will post the specification a.s.a.p

During the first week, I learned many things which I never know. 
Customer are boss but they are an idiot also. 
No matter how nasty a customer try to be, I try to be patience. 
I am the future businessman, I must not fail myself. 
This is what I am telling myself all this time.

Who say businessman have to drink alcohol and smoke to earn money? 
You're wrong. And I am gonna prove you are wrong. 

I met a girl which I really want to know so much.
A girl who fulfill all my requirement. 
Last Saturday, I confronted her;

Me: Hi! Can I know you? 
 Her: (smiling) 
Me: Can you give me your handphone number? 
Her: So far, I don't have a handphone. Sorry.
Me: Okie (walk away)

Guys, your friend, Kelvin finally found a new one. 

 Credits to Apple photobooth.

 Credits to Apple photobooth.

Credits to iPhone camera.

Credits to iPhone camera.


Give me few minute and I will brief you with my demo skill.
Give me the answer '' give me one ''