My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





A post dedicated to my beloved friend.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:14 AM
Hey dear beloved friend, 

I know you will be leaving soon to your homeland, I wish all the best to you, make sure not to marry before I finish my study and mission. Cox I am going to Kenya to look for ya! Take care friend.

Hey nice to meet you! 







From what I seen, LimKokWing is truly an influential leader. 
I do really admire him. People always say ''cannot la '', ''sure cannot do one la'' 
But the way he think is different and  influence a lot of teenagers, with an empowered mind,
impossible is possible. Make impossible possible.
I still feel that the way he emphasize his way of thinking to the student is really amazing.
From that day onward, I believe that everything is possible even though people say, 
are you crazy? no one has ever tried that. 
I will tell you, just shut up and watch me. I will be the first one to do it.