My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Why do things always have to come to an end?

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 1:59 AM
Just finish watching Survivor Laws 2, although I watched this before but I still wanted to watch it again. IDK!

Hey,

Why do things always have to come to an end?

I can encourage people when they are down but why cant I encourage myself?
I hate it so much! I hate being weak!

This quote came to my mind when I was watching Survivor Laws 2, the last episode, couples having fun time. This quote happen to appear on my mind when I look at other sweet couples. I hate my past! I try not to think, I try not to be emo, I tried!! But why cant it just disappear and leave me? What do you feel when you saw some sweet couple? Happy? Yeah, I was happy for a moment and then disappointed. Why? Great things happen and you wouldn't know that it would left a scar there.

For now, I am counting till the day I leave Malaysia and I hope that the everyday would past a.s.a.p.

I will be fine after today cox I will cheer myself up and fight till the very end. Sorry for being emo. Kelvin sucks!