My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Friends never leave you.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:03 AM
Well, kinda bored. I guess I have nothing up to except for blogging.
It seems like I never blog about my friend before, I guess this is gonna be the first time. 
I don't wanna keep anything in my heart/mind anymore. I don't freaking care if my word pierce your heart or it kills you. 

Talking about friend, I am starting being cautious and aware because of lots of stuff happening in my life. 
For now, I choose friend, you show me your sincerity I make sure you never regret having me as your friend. 
I am not talking like I am perfect but you have no idea what I face and go through so I would advise any of you not to judge me first until you know the whole story. I can't afford to take anymore risk. 

People nowadays are great in pursuing. They talked like they would be your best buddy ever. But when you face difficulty, you called them up. They said, I am busy. And when you overcome the difficulty all by yourself, they came back to you. No doubt you would feel relieve but you never notice their real motive. They are after things around you not your friendship.

Last of all, I seriously hate friends that woo own friend girlfriend's. This world no more other girl? For shit sake, can you imagine kissing a girl that your friend kiss? Can't you feel nasty or creep out? And for the worse guy ever, if you love someone, don't request to be her pet brother and then woo her. This is the worst technique ever. And you are actually corrupting your own name. I once told my fellow friends not to disturb those who are couple. Its because when I first couple, there is a few fellow guy who got envy with what I had, and they came and disturb me everyday in school. Its not FUN to bear that kind of situation K? 

If you think I am ''blowing water'' here, I can tell you I face situation like this before. And I don't give a damn about that guy cox he will never reach my state. It's wasting time to go in front and scold him. No way I am gonna made the same mistake again.