My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 12:41 AM
The thorn is not removed! I am going back to the clinic this Sunday.
This is seriously so troublesome, an injection on my palm again.

Hey, I wanted to ask, what are you gonna do with the stitches on your palm?
HuiLi said, I need to go back to the clinic and let the doctor remove it. And she said,
it is gonna hurt a lot!!!! What the heckkkk. zzz.
While my parent said, if the doctor doesnt call you back, maybe it will remove itself.

The doctor did not call me to return but I am still wondering can the string remove itself?

Well, anyway. There is a good news I wanted to share, I am leaving on December to Hawaii.
Which mean I got accepted andI am gonna find something to do while waiting for December.
Sister asked me to work, well, I am considering to work in IOI Mall which is a super bored place.
6 more months to go and 10 more day to driving test; 17 - 20 days to obtain driving license; 1 more month to PD; Life is busy yet so lovely =)