My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Sense of RELIEF!

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:08 AM


What do you feel when something is in you for several years finally removed?
I felt so RELIEF!!

Well, I had a 2B pencil lead in my right palm for several years already,
and I finally made a decision to get rid of it. I had a minor surgery.
It was not as cool as I expected and it was rather painful than cool.
First of all, the doctor inject something in my palm, now that was PAINFUL!!
Something to make your hand feel numb, and started to cut off my skin, and grab
my flesh with the lead attached to it. The doctor said, the lead dissolve and it was TOXIC!

The second part is, listen this really close, whenever you go jungle trekking or explore in a jungle. Look clearly at the tree trunk, cox I face this before, I didnt notice that a tree trunk ahead me was fill with thorns, and I simply lay my palm on it and there is how I got my second headache. I am not sure whether it is removed or not and I am scare because I feel like its still inside and when I get a close look, it is not in. I am confused!

Well, anyway, while the surgery was in progress, my phone rang. Message alert. Its Yiruma - River flows in you. And the doctor said, this song very nice har, send to my hp later. =DD


Wound.

The best shot I can get, 2 stitches covering up my wound.


I will never eat this pill. Why do they give me?

Booooooo!! I hate medicine.

Cleaned myself and it looks cleaner =)