My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Bukit Cahaya

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 7:14 PM


I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the father; Happy father day.
My family will always plan an activity whenever there is a special occasion.
This time we are heading to Bukit Cahaya. 
Hey, dont go there late or you would end up like us walking around without bicycle for the first hour,
just like below;

Walk walk walk.

Taman padi is ahead, lets take a picture first.



Looking at the sun with my shade.

Picture time.

Picture time.

Time to move again.

Taman Haiwan is ahead, picture again.

The wise man ride on a rabbit. 

Parrot.

Porcupine.

You jump I see you jump. 

Below is the picture we took in the Four season house;







Be my girl and you can have all you want. xD

Mini fountain.



Wondering which should I choose. 

Nahhh, I dont have a girlfriend. Just take a picture will do.




The end for four season house picture.


Men In White ready to rock n roll with my bike.



Family picture.









Looking at baby brian disturb his father.

The end!
Dont feel like writing anything.