My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Madness time!

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 12:56 AM
Idiotic!! Moronic!! Retarded!!
I failed my driving test lolx
Hahahahaha. AHHHHHHHH!! I seriously wanna shout out loudly.
But thanks to this I found my weakness, this is so scary.
Everytime I failed to fullfill something, the failure memory will always flashed in my mind!!
This is so sucks!! AHHHHHHHHHH!! What da heckk!!
I always failed something easy, this is so unfair!!!

After all that happen, I am starting to doubt myself. My ability and what is my talent?
I am like a person wandering aimlessly. Before this was so worse, I can really kill myself.
That night, I kneel down and pray that things would get better. Negative thoughts start to disappear.
Its like I don't know what is negative. This is really an amazing experience for me.

This few days were pretty busy for me cox I am watching TVB drama.
Mysteries of love(谈情说案) and 蒲松龄. When I want to watch a movie, I will look at the actor/actress first.
If there is Raymond Lam/ Lam Fung as an actor or Linda Chung/Ka Yan as an actress.
I am definitely gonna watch it. They both look awesome.

For your information, I copy and paste the chinese word and I don't know how to read chinese.
But I will select Chinese as my subject in future. A girl called me to.

I somehow feel that I changed a lot. From what to what? IDK!
I lost appetite easily and I cant consume lots of foods like last time.