My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Kelvin got a JOB!

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:57 AM
Hi there, its been a week since I last update.
I will try to keep you guy in touch about my recent job.
I will be working at EpiCentre, IOI Mall till November.
This is the website for it;
http://www.epicentreasia.com/contact.php
And during this period, I set a goal for myself.
Before November, I want to be the TOP SELLER for my company.
Just watch me, this is gonna be so interesting.
Cox this is the quote that inspire me to do so;

As we look ahead into the next century,
leaders will be those who empower others.
                                                     -Bill Gates


From the day I chose this job, I know nothing is gonna be easy.
And I ought to be the LEADER.

Despise that, I had been facing a problem. 
I cant sleep at night, seriously. 
I lied idle thinking stuff which I don't really want to think about. 
I guess I have no solution for it but to get myself tired and head bed early,
and hopefully, I can sleep. Cox this is really killing me, I am suffering with the thoughts and pain.


Will update Macbook and Apple stuff soon*
You can ask me the pricing as well*