My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Brigham Young University Hawaii

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:56 PM
Ok guys, I am officially enrolling in Brigham Young University Hawaii.
Sorry guys, I am not leaving on December but on November.
For more information go to http://www.byuh.edu/
Just received a reply from them. The class starts on 5th December but I need to arrive there 1 week earlier. 
Steps I need to complete;

  • Fax intent to enroll  Check mark symbol
  • Fax proof of immunization  Check mark symbol
  • Pay $500 return airfare to receive acceptance letter; a DS-2019 for a J Visa; SEVIS FEE Letter; Important information about your visa. Check mark symbol
  • Apply visa
  • Pay $50 housing
  • Book airfare
  • Book coconut express
  • Arrive Hawaii

BYU-H Campus

Mom is rushing me to work already. I feel like the day past faster than usual just like what I want. She discouraged me to work with friend instead she encourage me to work alone. My first choice is Apple store in IOI Mall. When should I start to work? How do I go back? How do I go there? 


Hey btw, I don't know what course to take. I am interested in business, international business & law. I kinda like wanna be a lawyer. But being a lawyer in Malaysia is wasting time. Might work in Singapore. Still considering its either law or business. Please comment about it. I need idea. Thanks.


I am so addicted to Dota right now. I cant stop playing it.