My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Plan Changed.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 9:40 PM
Recently, I made up a post that concern about me going to Japan.
Apparently, I have just decline the offer. Which resulted me continue staying in Malaysia.
I would like to apologize to my friends which I said I would introduce them Japanese girls/boys.

Well anyway, during this period of working with my aunt's bf.
I learned lots of stuff which really can strengthen me in my daily life.
Recently, in my workplace, I faced a situation that resulted me in lodging a police report.
Well, actually, there was this 3 Pakistanis dealing with us, they deal through mobile phone with my boss. Apparently, they didnt keep to their word.
Before we make or should I say me? make a police report, we called them.
But they were way too cool to call us to go ahead.
So, we fulfill their wish and lodge a police report.
We traveled to 3 different police station which is in,
Kajang >> Tun Hussein Onn >> Cheras
When we entered the Cheras police station. I can say this is the first time I saw most of the policemen/policewomen smile at us. Or should I say because their head is our friend.
Actually, all this mistake were done by me because I do not know the price of the spare part.
I gave them a receipt without the knowledge of my boss as they requested from me.
Anyway, I learned that I shouldnt be clumsy in my life and would apply it on my daily life.
My aunt's also told me that, outside the world, its much more different, there is many type of people.

Anyway, I do really hope I make a change in my life.
I hope I can be better each day to everyone.