My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Christmas and New Year

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 1:19 AM
Sorry, its been a time since I update my blog.
Sorry for the previous post. I post it for fun actually.
Well, I have been celebrating my Christmas and New Year in the church.
Sorry friends for rejecting you guys. We can make it other day.
Anyway, its a fun day in the church. For your information, Christmas and New Year is celebrated in a different date but I would like to brief it up by posting in a post that would make me easy.
I would start off with the day on Christmas first, I remembered that day, I bought my sister to fetch her boyfriend. Its been a long since she went abroad and I am her light showing her the way.
Well, all I know is that the dinner taste great especially turkey.
So, we have this Santa Claus come out from nowhere giving out present and I got mine.
Its a .... cup with a cow on it??

Ok, Christmas is over. Here comes New Year.

We had this party yesterday celebrating New Year and Countdown.
Guess what? I cant even imagine that there is ton's of band in my church.
Electric guitar, Drum or whatever.
But for me, piano is always the best. Play me a song using piano and I will follow you wherever you go.
Anyway, I was suppose to have countdown, apparently I got no one to fetch me back.
So, I have to head home early and countdown in my dream.
Yesterday was the day I got so high in December and I cant even imagine I gotta go back so fast.
Everything ends so fast. I wish I was there forever where I stop thinking about problems.
Well, since today is the first day of 2010.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy New Year.