My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Sorrow year.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 7:02 PM
I BROKE THE PROMISE I MADE WITH MYSELF.
Well, 2010 is here.
I thought its gonna be a good year but everything went bad.
Luckily, there is an alternative way, Plan B.
Anyway, I am not feeling well this few day or should I describe my life in HELL?!?
I got sick cox I never drink much water and eat too much of fried food.
And ended up with toothache and sore throat. You can never imagine how pain I am.
I never finish my lunch and dinner because of difficulty eating. I eat 1/4 of my meal.
Its lunch now and I don't feel like eating or its gonna hurt me like hell.
Yesterday night, I thought I have no problem eating and I ate and ended up struggling for help on my bed. Its really killing me and I cant stop struggling.
Anyway, I am on my own now , no matter how many trials or obstacles in front me, I would be fine going through alone.
During this few days, I keep on looking on the clock, when its 10.10am, I would think of the recess I used to have. Sucks man. I am gonna ended up in HELL!!
There is a possibility that I wont be going to school to get my SPM result.
Sad huh? But I am going to thank my teachers for teaching me all this year.