My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Sister went back to Hawaii

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:52 AM





4th January 2010, is a day which most of the school starts.
But this day happen to be a day that my sister head back to Hawaii.
Anyway, it was a fun day during this 2 week when she is back.
Apparently, she was busy for this 2 week outing and etc.
But we still manage to have dinner together with her lovely boyfriend, Ken.
On that night when we send my sister to KLIA, I remembered I gave her a hint.
But she was too stupid to understand ( sorry sis )
It goes like that,

Jie ar, why har, you give ah Ken surprise, he didnt give you de?
Dont make noise la you.

Seriously, I was laughing my ass off inside my heart.
But, you still have to thank me la, coz I make you feel like celebrities.
During the time you were taking your ticket, I could saw that some paparazzi is taking our picture behind a pillar. Hahaha.
This thing is so freaking funny.
Anyway, Ken did gave her surprise but I do not manage to capture any image.
Aiya, now they start to cry d. Make me also want to cry d.
But I am the men, I dont drop tears anymore in any situation.




One of the picture that we took with Ken.
I cut my hair with sister in APT student cut!!!
Actually I was planning to go for professional but my mom called me
to go for junior, she said that, your hair also not gold, give them chance to excel their own ability ma.
I was like, Aiya, give them chance to excel their ability lurh.
Then when we was walking into the APT, sister say want student cut.
Then since my hair is also not what gold, I went in and cut and ended up with this hairstyle.
Anyway, it was fun because I know how it looks like.


She is checking in.