My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Sayonara Malaysia.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 11:54 PM
Haha, I am not eating again for dinner.
Dont actually feel like eating. Well, anyway, we chat just now.
And perhaps it might be the last chat. I am serious. I am going to be really busy.
Well, good for me. Pain is making me to grow.
Mom told me that I will be going Japan, 2x January 2010.
So it would be a tough time for me. I hope I master the way the Japanese do its business.
And also, Lamborghini or whatever sport cars, wait for me.
I'll be going for 3months. Actually tomorrow, my father is bringing me to register for a passport.
But I am too busy settling the BYU stuff that I need to submit by this week and also Xbox-ing with Nicholas of course.
I hope everything go well during the journey to Japan, perhaps I might introduce some japanese girl? Haha. Who knows.
Erm, I hope church go well without me blessing the sacrament and conducting the YM.
WOOO~ I am a legless bird.
Why?
Dont know cox everyone is saying this thing when I watch drama.
Mom, I said I wouldnt let go a forest just because of a tree. And I'll prove it to you now.