My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





My workplace

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 7:42 PM

Currently I am working with my aunt's bf which is selling car accessories.
Well, it was a tough job and I admit that I wasnt able to carry all the stuff alone.
It weight 10kg or more for an object.
The benefit I got is, I am strong and I learn more stuff about car.
It isnt cool when you know how to drive a fast car without knowing anything about it.
These is the things that I learned from my workplace.
I need this thing for my future acknowledgement.

Need to clean the mess by arranging it back to its position.

Cushion.

Oil filter and etc.

Engine.

Future office.


My friend's engine. Its Kenari with turbo. In Japan, they called it Move rather than Kenari.

Honda Jazz Engine. New and Clean.


Our racing car with racing engine.

Toyota - Twin Cam, 16 valve, 1600 CC.


Expensive LED.

E represent Skyline. Example: E32, E33 is also a Skyline.

Kancil Turbo

5th Generation Forklift

9th Generation Forklift.

Well anyway, I did really enjoy even though its a tough one.
Like I said, money isnt important for me right now.
Experience and knowledge is the thing I want.
I learn things that no one else know.
I drove forklift carrying stuff and learn the function of it.


Sorry, this should be censored.

Its walking style attract me. Its front leg look like a duck's leg.




Guess what car is this. 1k go for you if you answer it.


Side view.


Front view.


Its BMW Z4.
1k is mine =)