My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Endure to the end.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:08 AM
Life nowadays is full with obstacles.
And I faced tons of obstacles which sometime I feel like avoiding is the best way.
But there is no way I gonna avoid it forever.
Back to the topic, well, actually I felt so tired doing all those Hawaii stuff.
I felt like giving up going to Hawaii and stay here. But i heard a voice telling me.
'Endure to the end'
This is the main point I am here today.
I know this is not an ordinary voice, however, I follow what it said.
And register for the Toefl. I know this time I must do well.
An exam paper that cost USD$160 and only with this paper, the International University will accept you if you PASS.
Basically, there is 4 part which include reading, speaking, writing and listening.
I start off with my day reading novel. Trying to understand each word.

Beside, today, I realise that who is good and who is ghost behind you all this time.
To gossiper, I have a request, whenever you gossip about this girl, please dont include me in!
I feel so disgust, thats all what I am requesting.
To beginner or newbie, choose friend wisely.

I chose a wrong friend. A friend that no one like him.
But I chose to explain to my friend that he changed.
And everyone start to like him back.
But guess what? Today he is with someone which I really couldnt imagine.
What I am trying to say is.
I can make you rise, I can make you fall as well.
If it was me last time, i will do it!

But this time, I will not do it anymore.
I realise the change we need in this world right now.
If this continue to happen, there is no peace.

For this, I would treat it as I never know you and YOU never know me.
Dont tell anyone you know Kelvin Tan. And I wont tell anyone I know you.