My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Daddy Birthday

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:01 AM
18th January 2010
Today is my father birthday
Happy Birthday to him.
And wish him healthy as always and full with joy.


This is me =)

We went for buffet at Lot 10.
The food is not fresh, buuuuhhh!
Since today is my father birthday, we get to participate in a competition.
EAT ABC COMPETITION.
We have to finish the ABC inside 5 min.
Minimum participant is 5 and there is no limit.

The bowl is this 'SMALL'

Preparing ABC?


Its getting higher.

And higher.

I dont know what is this, but they said its sweet.

Full with sugar.

Milk added.





Prepare to eat!





Ta Da ~ The end =.="


Give me 1

Peace^^


Stupid Range hair blocking. Big already still like kid.
Haizzzzzz ~ Hahahaha

Me with Birthday Daddy.

Me with my mummy.

Me with my childish ever sister.