My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Blessings is an essential thing in my daily life.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 1:09 PM

Sorry that there is friend out there still don't know I am back to Puchong.
Well, actually, I came back from Kuala Lumpur recently.
The purpose is to study for the upcoming Toefl.
Many of my friend asked me, why the hell would you come back if you could earn so much money?
I gave them this answer, money is so hell not important to me right now.
I want EDUCATION, I want KNOWLEDGE, I want QUALIFICATION.
So what if I were made a boss in Japan if I don't even have a knowledge.
By the way, my boss did tell me, he will make me 'zha fit person' in Japan.
I don't wanna stay there drink SAKE and SMOKE all day long.
That sucks man. I want a healthy life.

The changes I realise in my friend.
They grow so fast in such a short time. Nice one!

Today is my first day attending Seminary, teacher seems to be so happy.
After I play truancy for a month.
Waking up 5am is so not cool while you are already graduate from school.
What more, you have to stay with the friends of your school which remind you of your past school. This is so not cool!
But I do understand that everything has its purpose.
I am growing throughout all this obstacles.
For me, blessing come first.
I remembered once when they said, for those who attend the seminaries. There is an angel following you after you leave the seminary class. Well, I can prove that. I did really feel I was protected and secured.

My mother has been educating me all this time.
Be punctual, Be responsible.
This is the only beginning of my life.
I cant wait to face more challenges in my life.


Anyway, I just cant stop smiling today.
I disturbed Kyi and Kah Loon this morning.
So sorry ^^"