My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





A year full of hope.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:55 AM
Recently, I asked my mom to bring me to business world.
I told her to bring me to anywhere you are doing business.
I wanna learn!!
She agreed.
And that afternoon, we went to this orphanage house organised by Lion Club.
What impress me the most is a testimony from this little kid.
He started to learn bad when he is small, he even wanted to commit suicide.
Its not good for a small kid to learn about suicide.
So from that time onward I told myself, whatever happen I will help all these guy.
I grab 50 bucks from my wallet and donate it to them.
I feel so satisfied after doing so and I told my mom that I wanna join this Lion Club.


This year I would make a theme for myself
'' Serve other ''
I will do all I could to help anyone around me.
Beside, there is some other thing I would like to achieve as well;

Master my leadership

Master my communication skill

Learn business and computering

Self - reliant

Self - dignity

A worthy person

Responsible

Trustworthy

Humble

Faithful

Determination

Seek knowledge

Have confident

Respect the elder

Respect women's privilege

Go to HAWAII this YEAR!!!

And last not least, for friends out there, feel free to tell me if you are down or sad.
I will definitely be there for you. I face it and I don't want any of you to face it.


I am DONE! This year is full of hope for me.