My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Sunday Experience

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:12 AM
Woke up in the early morning
Ready with my clothes
And arrived church
Time to bless the sacrament
And its time for me to give talk
My topic is 'What Aaronic priesthood means to you'
Well, its wasnt so scary after all
Quite cold because the air cond face me
Keep on shaking make me cant pronounce properly
Really did a good job, Kelvin
Felt like my life is progressing
Something, someone is trying to make my life improve
I am feeling that learning so much thing in my life isnt that hard
Its a knowledge for us to improve in future
And to have a better career to support your own family
Its 11am and the sacrament meeting ended
We rush to PJ, Kelana Jaya
Another shop opened
And went back to shop to carry some stuff
And went to Jalan Ipoh
Another shop is also opened
Total eaten buffet = 2
Look
Sunrider is improving
If it did not make money
Why would so much people willing to take their own money to open this shop
Common sense
It wouldnt cheat yall
Because the shop wont run
It will stay there anytime you come
Finished everything and visited my mom's friend
Another shop to be opened soon
Still doing some renovation
Btw, today's weather is so hot
It make me wanna sleep inside the air cond room
And then went over my grandma house
My grandpa and grandma food is awesome
That you would eat more and more
Haha~
And then went home
Along the road
I spotted a rainbow and took some picture of it
It couldnt look perfect but its still so nice
And then reached home
Dad teached us how to drive
Its cool driving
I couldnt wait until i could take my license
And before end this talk,
Wishes for all of you
Wish my grandpa and grandma healthy as ever and look more young as day pass
Best wishes to everyone who sitting for their mid year term
Best wishes to my big sister to graduate from hawaii, my mother and father to open more shop
Best wishes to my whole family to maintain their good health and look young
And my friends and also not excluded, my dear and her friend's
And everyone on the earth
And be careful with the H1N1 flu swine
It already arrive in Malaysia
Take care everyone
Rainbow

PJ, Kelana Jaya

Zoom in

Jalan Ipoh

-EnD-