My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Never give up

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:10 AM
2 weeks of examination really can bored me till death
But there is also a benefit
Can sleep all the time
Waiting for this time so long
Well, before exam start, very tired one
Feel like sleeping
After the exam paper was passed to us
DAMN!! Start to get energetic
Couldnt sleep
And teacher called me to sleep earlier also
HAHA
But today, of all the exam, the hardest is maths
I put all my effort in doing it but i couldnt solve the maths
I couldnt do well in maths since i am primary

Share some experience with you all along the mid term
Well, first day, i am full with confidence
Malay and English i wrote many nonsence
You read d confirm laugh
While writing keep laugh
Dont know nonsence can accept a not
1st week past
All the exam do with confidence
Second week
A problem for me
Couldnt study maths at all
Actually i gave my whole question to my friend
And then copy copy copy
HAHA
Full with adventure life
Challenging life
What can i expect more ?

Beside that, i think we really gone mad
Now keep talk about ghost
Just now went popular
Bought a ghost stories
Read 2 stories nia
Scare d
HAHA
Trying to overcome it

And, a youtube video
Its about a girl who was at the road side
And some car came and fetch her
And then, they bring her to where she want
And then she pointed there
There .. I had my accident .. And died
And her face went off
And then the car met their accident
What the HELL!!
Its so scary

HAHA
Another matter, bought some books
History, Science and Maths
Trying to improve my subject
Practise makes perfect

Me

Carving the table

My hobby: Disturbing people

Just like this
Trying to block them from acting cool

Everything mess up with my appearance

Exam ends
Celebrate my own way

Hop like a monkey


-EnD-