My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Dr Chen Special Meeting & Product Fair

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 1:56 AM
Arrived in Hotel Novotel 2 something
Ready to learn how to achieve my goal
Talk is useless, we have to do something to prove it
And i did learn many thing from here
Many thing that we dont know if we did not use our brain to think properly
Everything in this earth just require you to think according to your common sense
But not everyone master it including me
I not trying to be ego or something
Its just a reminder for you all
If you dont agree with me
Fine, its not like i care
I hope i could master everything that would help me in future
Communication is the most important
You talk ppl hear
You dint talk ppl run
HAHA .. Common sense XDD
Ok larh
Stop the crap ~

Me

Awesome meeting

View from above

His speech is marvelous

-EnD-